Empower provides a variety of programs and services in an effort to promote inclusion.
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors is supported by four standing committees, which includes the Executive, Finance, Human Resources, and Awards and Governance Committees. Reporting to the Board Chairperson and the Executive Committee, our Executive Director oversees the overall operations of Empower throughout the year.
Empower membership is open to individuals who support the principles of Independent Living and the objectives of Empower, the Disability Resource Centre. If you have any issues with google forms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a member of Empower, please complete this form. Membership is free.
- The Department of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Department of Health and Community Services Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Department of Education Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Employment and Social Development Canada Government of Canada
Empower Provided supports, resources, and opportunity for persons with disabilities, to make informed choices about their lives.
Empower’s vision for Newfoundland Labrador is an inclusive community for all; a society that embraces diversity and the rights of all individuals to choice, self-determination, and independent living.
- Individuals’ right to choice and self-determination
- Member controlled and full inclusion for persons with disability